[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9261: Indentation set with div section in htmlArea RTE is not rendered correctly in FE

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Sep 2 09:26:29 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Stanislas Rolland wrote:
>> Committed to SVN TYPO3core trunk revision 4048 and branch TYPO3_4-2
>> revision 4049.
>
> where's the review from a core dev?

I'm not sure if there was a vote or something else. But the RTE is
Stanslas' domain and I'm quite happy with the fact. He has proven to
maintain and develop the RTE with extraordinary success. I'm fine with
the the fact that he can commit at will.

Ingo, do you object only commits for 4.2 which is youor baby or all
commits by Stanislas for the RTE?

Masi