[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:05:40 CET 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> no, make a patch yourself. The patch is about what I delivered. Please
> no discussions in this list. The feature works.

Hey, Ingo, you made numerous comments and requests about patches of
other people but you never proposed patches to them! It is not
really fair to apply different rules to others than to yourself. So
if you require changes from others, others can require changes from
you. Hit your own sword, I afraid...

Remember all these discussions around USER->USER_INT and OpenID
where you asked to change variables in the fully working feature?
You are in the same boat now. How does it feel? :D I bet it feels bad.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support