[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Fri Oct 31 19:26:59 CET 2008

> Clemens Riccabona wrote:
>
> > But now it works!!!
>
> ehhmmm, we need a patch, not a new extension...
> This here is about integrating the fucntionality into the TYPO3 core.
>
> Ingo

I know -> Sunday ok? Don't know if this should go to 4.2.3 and when 4.2.3
will be released.
But I now enabled you with this extension to make a patch with a compatible
javascript, if Sunday would be too late.
If you can wait, ok, just stay tuned until Sunday evening. ;)
Probably I can then integrate a small graphic symbol too for signalizing the
drag functionality.
I think this would be nice for users.
I just wanted to prevent incompatible code going to the core,
and I think I pointed out clearly now, that it is no voodoo to have it
compatible. ;)

Greetz Clemens

/bin/weg :-)