[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Fri Oct 31 18:13:56 CET 2008

I now have pretty fast built a version, which does not influence the
xmenu_layers, based on wz_dragdrop.
Also faster, and even not influencing mootools (as many people out there are
use them -> pmkslimbox).
Not tested with prototype or scriptaculous.

I just tested it on FF3 and opera 9.x by now.

My version is based on wz_dragdrop AND ingmar_admpanelwrap which is LGPL,
don't know if this is ok in connection with TYPO3 or not. ...
But there are lots of drag-drop scripts out there (even GPL), which are
better than the igmar_admpanelwrap solution.
(sorry Ingmar ;) )
I just reused the saving and restoring of position, and even the cookie
functions.

If someone interested in testing and source (just done with
ingmar_admpanelwrap) drop me a line: Clemens at riccabona.biz

Regards, clemens