[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Oct 31 17:59:16 CET 2008

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hi Olly,

> I read to follow-up to the message I'm replying right now - but it does
> not change the situation. You posted a RFC on the Core List and assigned
> yourself to be responsible for it.

well, that's how it should be, right? Whoever sends an RFC for an issue
in the BT is responsible for it, isn't he?
However, what's wrong with teamwok, teamwork in the sense of making
patches better?

> Additionally I found variables like "dragobjekt" and "ereignis" in the
> patch and a strange copyright notice in the adminpanelDnD.js file.

ok, the variables are a good point.
The copyright notice was copied from t3lib/jsfunc.evalfield.js ... fixed

> So, I kindly ask you to update the patch whenever you find time to do
> and consider the other comments of this thread that make sense. Thank you!
> Sorry, but reviewing and giving constructive comments is the sense of
> "request for comments" (RFCs)...

right. However as already stated, the compressed version is outside the
scope of this patch. I'm going to consider the class thing.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner