[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Oct 30 17:49:34 CET 2008

On Oct 30, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Ingo Renner wrote:

> ries van Twisk wrote:
>
> Ries,
>
>> From what I read is the google in M$ doesn't accept OpenID accounts
>> created
>> by other providers and only created by them selves, which is
>> something
>> that OpenID was not created for... Is that true??
>>
>> If so, why would google and MS then support OpenID, I still cannot
>> login
>> to there account (google) if I wanted to.
>>
>> We as a community should not accept that if it's true!!!
>
> they're just OpenID providers... there's nothing bad about it,
> afterall
> you can't force them. I guess you don't wnat to be forced about
> anything
> either, right?

I am forced to have two or more accounts, even though google claims to
have OpenID... Isn't that forcing???

> Anyways, this is not the list for such discussions!

Sorry... I thought I didn't look at the header and just responded to
Dmitri's mail (he is usually very picky about how to respond and
where, so I thought I was save :)  )

> PLease send your
> feedback about this to Google, that'll make them recognize it more
> than
> writing about it here.

Already did.....

sorry about the core list reply....