[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature Request #9670 Code-Completion for TypoScript in the t3editor

Tobias Liebig liebig at networkteam.com
Thu Oct 30 11:46:32 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> i tested the patch and i have some questions.
>
> typing lib. brings up the completition with possibilities, which is
> great. Also own existing objects are in :-)
>
> Now, what is the right box for?

i think you mean something like this:
http://etobi.de/fileadmin/blog/t3editor_emptybox.png

you're right. The right box might be hidden if its empty. Can you file
an issue on bugs.typo3.org (tx_t3editor)?

> There are parts where i expect completition, but doesn't got
>
> lib.test = I <= i would expect to get completition for IMAGE or
> IMG_RESOURCE

currently this is not possible due lazy parsing of the right side of an
operator (aka as "value").
This is filed under http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8103 and i will
take care of it for alpha2

> typing stdWrap. i expect to get stdWrap-properties.

works fine for me, or didn't i get you right?

http://etobi.de/fileadmin/blog/t3editor_stdwrap.png

> I know this is alpha, so i look forward to this feature, which is great.
>
> Beside that, could you make a patch containing new files too? It's more
> easy to apply and for review.
> Also i miss an icon for the t3editor.

i had separated the new files into the zip to make reviewing of the
core-file changes easier :-) (someone pointed me on this)
however, thanks for providing a "contain-all-files-patch"

> vg Steffen

regards
   tobias