[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature Request #9670 Code-Completion for TypoScript in the t3editor

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Oct 30 11:35:16 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> I know this is alpha, so i look forward to this feature, which is great.

Exactly. There are some more issues that have to be fixed/enhanced. For
for the first alpha, it's great.

> Beside that, could you make a patch containing new files too? It's more
> easy to apply and for review.

I told Tobi to separate the patch like that (ZIP for new stuff and patch
only for the changes). For me that was easier to do the review... maybe
this depends on my personal point of view. Whatever, thanks that you
created a full patch! ;)

olly
--
Oliver Hader