[TYPO3-core] RFC #9505: Make the caches in TYPO3 use the new caching framework

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Oct 30 11:01:23 CET 2008

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> That's why I think it's a waste of time to rewrite the installer if we
> can use a new table. There is absolutely no point in using the old one
> as it has been changed completely.

That's true. I was involved in the decision on re-using the current
tables during the HACKontest. However, it's finde for someone who knows
what's going on in background. For "regular" developers/users that don't
know all of the details it's required to have an out of the box way to
test the new features.

+1 on using new tables names here

olly
--