[TYPO3-core] RFC #9505: Make the caches in TYPO3 use the new caching framework

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 23:05:49 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

>> Still one issue:
>>
>> You change the SQL-definitions of cache_hash and cache_pagesection:
>
>> Executing that in that order will never add the "id" field,
>
> As you figured out yourself this is a known issue with the database
> compare in the install tool, but is not related to this patch. We need
> to fix this of course before releasing 4.3.0 or even 4.3.0alpha1.
> I think Stucki wanted to look into this? @Stucki, do you still plan
> doing so?

It's still pending. You can create a bugreport right after you've
committed the feature and assign it to me. I will take care of it.

>> Other than that, I did some quick tests, and it seems to be working
>> fine! Thanks for your efford and persistence on that front! ;)
>
> is that a (/the still needed) +1?

You have my +1. Although, I still have some questions which we should
discuss on Skype later this week. However, these are no blockers, so go
ahead!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out