[TYPO3-core] RFC #9632: Bug: Multiple fileuploads into folders with special characters (umlauts) not possible

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 30 10:28:22 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> I'm planning to turn t3lib_cs into a singleton, which it is *. It's
> stateless and we currently have to do the tedious passing along you
> suggested.
>
> So I think the patch can stay as it is.
>
> Masi
>
> * This will rid us of some peculiarities in t3lib_div which checks for
> $LANG and other things of the BE and FE which it shouldn't do.

this won't be for 4.2, so i would use the existing object.
Also when you convert it to singleton it makes sense for me that cs is
part of LANG, which is available now always. So it makes also code more
easy if using it.

Beside that i was confused first about decodeURIComponent and encodeURI.
Now Marcus use encodeURI which is the right one in this context, so +1
for the patch by reading.

vg Steffen