[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #9625: Integrate possibility to extend TCEforms palettes easily

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:46:08 CET 2008

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> I think the name is ok, because it makes clear that we are talking about
> adding new items to a specific palette and not to all palettes. Consider
> that the patch adds not only this function:
>
> addFieldsToAllPalettesOfField() (add to all palettes for a specfic field)
>
> 	but also this one:
>
> addFieldsToAllPalettes() (add to all palettes)

Doing extensions daily I do not think it is ok... It looks what I
said it looks from the extension developer perspective, who has to
add fields all the time.

> So if you have a better suggestion for the naming of both functions, you
> should have done so in a constructive way instead of ranting about
> stupidity and rational thinking.

The implementation of the original function was mine. And I already
gave a proposal, which I think is much better. Looks like you simply
missed it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support