[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9623: Flexform sections are not working anymore since script.aculo.us is not loaded

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Oct 28 12:39:15 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

Peter Niederlag schrieb:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> This is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Problem:
>> Due to a change of loading JavaScript resources between TYPO3 4.2.1 and
>> 4.2.2 the script.aculo.us JavaScript framework now only gets loaded when
>> it is required (before it was always loaded).
>>
>> Solution:
>> The solution is to explicitely load script.aculo.us when flexform
>> sections are being rendered.
>>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9623
>
> Do 'containers' itself need scriptacolous as well? I have done a
> slightly different patch adding scriptaculous only to 'sections', see
> http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=5829&type=bug
>
> It works for sections and if containers don't need scriptaculous I'd
> suggest to use my patch.
>
> Either way: +1

I'm fine with your patch as well. The fact that the sortable behaviour
gets added in the container by
"($mayRestructureFlexforms?htmlspecialchars($onMove):'')" made me put
the script.aculo.us library there. However, adding it to the section
works as well, since sections have these containers...

+1 on your patch on reading and testing
(taken from the bugtracker and attached here)

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager