[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9623: Flexform sections are not working anymore since script.aculo.us is not loaded

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Oct 28 11:50:07 CET 2008

Hi,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> Due to a change of loading JavaScript resources between TYPO3 4.2.1 and
> 4.2.2 the script.aculo.us JavaScript framework now only gets loaded when
> it is required (before it was always loaded).
>
> Solution:
> The solution is to explicitely load script.aculo.us when flexform
> sections are being rendered.
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9623

Do 'containers' itself need scriptacolous as well? I have done a
slightly different patch adding scriptaculous only to 'sections', see
http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=5829&type=bug

It works for sections and if containers don't need scriptaculous I'd
suggest to use my patch.

Either way: +1

Greeets,
Peter

P.S.: I didn't receive the reminder but are mostly offline this week
anyway due to moving in real life.
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *