[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #8518: Wrong JavaScript inclusion in t3lib_TCEforms

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Oct 22 19:16:40 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

Peter Niederlag schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> FYI: Committed to SVN:
>> * TYPO3_4-2 (rev. 4256)
>> * Trunk (rev. 4257)
>>
>> olly
> [...]
> [...]
>
> scriptaculous is required by flexform/sections which are kind of broken
> now. ;(
>
> the attached patch fixes the problem.

Since RFC #8518 was already committed and produced some other issues in
the the current TYPO3 4.2.2 release, I've created a new bug report #9623
to keep things separated:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9623

I'd tend to have the call
"$this->loadJavascriptLib('contrib/scriptaculous/scriptaculous.js');"
inserted at the point where flexform sections get rendered in TCEforms.
Could you please change that and add your patch to the mentioned new bug
report? Then I'm going to take care of the RFC here and the commit.
Okay? Thanks! ;)

olly
--
Oliver Hader