[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9591: Integrate sys_actions into toolbar

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 22:23:05 CEST 2008

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:

Hi Uschi,

> just to get in here at least 10 minutes before release, I am a member of
> the hci team, and I am stuck with this question because up to now I
> never configured any sys_actions because I do not know how it works.
> Reason: I cannot find proper documentation of that feature.
> Apart from that some general reasoning:
> If sys_actions are intended to give quick access to frequently used
> actions the toolbar is the right place for them.
> In general I would prefer to have these things discussed in hci list
> beforehand, because there I am allowed to ask for some screenshots and
> for further explanation, here I am not, and this is right so, because
> when posting here people should know what the hell they and others are
> talking about.

although I really welcome any comments from you guys I really think that
it's not needed here as it's just another menu like the clear cache menu
- nothing really new here. I'd say all this "we need to ask HCI first"
is totally exagerated for this patch. No offense intended!

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner