[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9591: Integrate sys_actions into toolbar

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 10:54:03 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

>> The HCI approval process works like this:
>>  * Somebody (anybody!) comes up with a good idea, be it a mockup, a
>> HTML mockup or a code ready-to-go.
>>  * The HCI *team* decides (I think right now through the forge-BT with
>> two +1s by HCI members, the list is on forge as well)
>>  * Somebody (maybe completely different) implements the feature
>> visually exactly like the mockup and sends it to the core list, with a
>> link to the forge BT with the approved discussion).
>>  * The Core List takes care of the implementation / code issues.
>>
>> Hope this clarifies the situation a bit.
>
> Benny, do you remember the decision core team made at T3DD08? It was
> that Jens approves the changes. So you are wrong, not me.

The agreement was that the HCI *team* approves the changes. It was
always my precondition that there is a team deciding on UI changes
instead of a single person.

Anyway, it doesn't help a lot to continue this discussion here. I will
get in touch with Jens to see how things are going...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out