No subject

Wed Nov 26 10:22:41 CET 2008

principles we discuss from time to time. I have nothing agaimst the
extension as such. I just remember we talked what extension can
become sysexts. That's all. May be I am a bit formal on it but we
need some formalities in the process. Recently I had to work to two
other open source projects and I became really proud that I
participate in TYPO3 core development. TYPO3 core is so much better
than many other software. Our rules play a very big role in having
this quality. They are disappointing and inconvenient sometimes but
they really help us.

And I understand your feeling. I would feel disappointed too :(

> Again, main problem is that you can't use nackpath in CSS, so the only
> way is to copy the icons from TYPO3 to the extension to have a fix path.

Can't you make a css file in the extension that refers to images in
../../../typo3/gfx and lock extension to 'local' to ensure proper
path? Or even have a template for CSS and inline it to temp file if
this CSS file does not exist already?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support