[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Nov 23 23:06:13 CET 2008

Clemens Riccabona wrote:

Clemens,

here're some points:

> Hmm, I have right now a new version with:
> 1. Prefixed vars and functions

we agreed on having a class.

> 2. All JavaScript 'externalized' (included in wz_dragdrop_mod.js and
> wz_dragdrop_mod_small.js which saves another http-request).

what's that wz_ stuff?

> 3. A compressed version specially for georg is included too. ;)

we do not want a compressed version, this is outside the scope of this
RFC, as mentioned and eplained a couple of times before.

> But I can't upload to TER for testing (specially with prototype and
> scriptacoulus (mentioning again) as I use mootools myself with which it is
> tested). It seems to me that TER is still closed after the break-in attempt
> (mail from 14th of Nov.).

We also do not want another extension and especially not another
extension that polutes the TER with stuff like this that is obsolute
within a couple of weeks.

This here made me really *wonder* to say it mildly:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ricadmpanelwrap/current/

We also do not want code in the FE that relies on *any* framework, be it
jQuery, mootools, or Prototype, or what ever.

> What can I do: I can upload the updated ext somewhere else (probably
> bugs.t3.org is open again), 'cause sending it to the mailinglist won't be
> that great I think.

As said, stop uploading that crap into TER!

> If you want a diff, you will have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday if
> possible.

This list is about diffs only if you haven't noticed yet.

If I had known all this, I would have done it myself by now.

thanks anyways
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner