[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Sun Nov 23 21:21:34 CET 2008

> what's the status?
>
> I need those changes as a precondition for more changes to the admin
> panel that are performance relevant.
>

> Ingo

Hi Ingo!

Hmm, I have right now a new version with:
1. Prefixed vars and functions
2. All JavaScript 'externalized' (included in wz_dragdrop_mod.js and
wz_dragdrop_mod_small.js which saves another http-request).
3. A compressed version specially for georg is included too. ;)

But I can't upload to TER for testing (specially with prototype and
scriptacoulus (mentioning again) as I use mootools myself with which it is
tested). It seems to me that TER is still closed after the break-in attempt
(mail from 14th of Nov.).

What can I do: I can upload the updated ext somewhere else (probably
bugs.t3.org is open again), 'cause sending it to the mailinglist won't be
that great I think.
If you want a diff, you will have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday if
possible.

Greetz, Clemens