[TYPO3-core] Bug: TS-Condition with GET Var not possible if there are POST Vars

Sascha Egerer seg at softvision.de
Wed Nov 19 16:08:59 CET 2008

Hi

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> i think some of these should be added to documentation.
Yes!

> the description says:
> "Returns the 'GLOBAL' value of incoming data from POST or GET, with
> priority to POST"
So i think the description should be amended at this point.

> In general i don't see a problem for condition as you can decide between
> _GET, _POST and GP:
Yes you can! ;-) But IMOA GP sound like GET and POST...
So i think its better to merge the values in GP and if you know that you
want only the GET or POST vars you can use _GET or _POST ;-)

But this is my opinion...

vg Sascha

news:mailman.1.1227105086.868.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...