[TYPO3-core] Bug: TS-Condition with GET Var not possible if there are POST Vars

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 19 15:31:27 CET 2008

Hi,

Sascha Egerer schrieb:
> Ah ok! Thx. I've never seen this version before.

i think some of these should be added to documentation.

> But I still find it confusing that "GP" only checks POST Vars if there are
> any...

the description says:
"Returns the 'GLOBAL' value of incoming data from POST or GET, with
priority to POST"

That doesn't say that GET are ignored if any POST are, but you're right
in your case, that all GET from array-vars are ignored if there are some
in POST

In general i don't see a problem for condition as you can decide between
_GET, _POST and GP:

vg Steffen