[TYPO3-core] RFC: #5835: Make clear.gif configurable

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Nov 16 20:13:58 CET 2008

Susanne Moog wrote:

Hi Susanne,

thanks for taking care of this long over-due issue.

> The wording of the constant is the best I could do, perhaps someone has
> a better proposal.

I think the naming i just fine.

Some ideas about the issue:

* the "spacer" class might be used in an existing project already,
therefor I would prefix it with "csc-" making the class of the div be
"csc-spacer"

This in return would mean that it is part of css styled content, is it
possible to move the whole thing there maybe?

* As you want to make the new setting a default, which is good I'd say,
you should put a compatibility version condition around it in TS.

* the rest looks simple and good so far

best
Ingo

--