[TYPO3-core] RFC #9246: debug_trail gives no filename

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Nov 14 21:04:50 CET 2008

Hello,

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :

> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> This patch is part of the TYPO3 API t3lib_div which is used also by non
>> experts. I think they should not be forced to learn the class names of
>> the TYPO3 Core and invest additional time in the searching for file
>> names, if they had only wanted to develop a simple TYPO3 extensions.
>
> How difficult is it to search for the class named t3lib_div or
> t3lib_refindex or tx_extkey_pi1?

How long do you need to find out the correct filenames and linenumbers?

SC_db_list->main#451 // recordList->generateList#295 //
localRecordList->getTable#268 // recordList->setTotalItems#387 //
ux_t3lib_DB->exec_SELECTquery#490

How long will a TYPO3 extension beginner need to find them, if he has no

- Franz