[TYPO3-core] RFC #9246: debug_trail gives no filename

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Nov 13 11:46:30 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :

> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> This patch is part of the TYPO3 API t3lib_div which is used also by non
>> experts. I think they should not be forced to learn the class names of
>> the TYPO3 Core and invest additional time in the searching for file
>> names, if they had only wanted to develop a simple TYPO3 extensions.
>
> How difficult is it to search for the class named t3lib_div or
> t3lib_refindex or tx_extkey_pi1?

These 2 can be found easily because the filename is the same as the
class name. However there are other class names especially in Core which
are not included in the filename. And TYPO3 coding beginners will still
not know about the coding guidelines. This is a basic debug method which
will also used by them, when they are using common debug extensions.

And there is another bug fix, that the linenumber of a method call is
now shown directly after the filename. So with this fix you can easily
see the place in the file from where it has been called.

- Franz