[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9562: Feature: onChange has no effect

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:08:39 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Now it's too late because it's in for long time, but having it in config
> would help a lot.

How?

As I said, I think having one way to do a single task is better than
having many ways to do that single task. It makes life simple. We
have enough complexities in TYPO3 already. We do not need to add new
ones or duplicate existing ways to do stuff. It does not add value,
it only complicates TYPO3. We need to simplify, not complicate. Look
at FLOW3: they try to make things simple, not complex. This is the
right track.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support