[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9758: Write Configuration to extTables.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 10 01:08:58 CET 2008

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature (Enhancement)

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9758

Branches: trunk

in Configuration module you can view the TCA-array. By clicking on a
property you get an input field with the complete line.

You will see a message:
(Now, copy/paste this value into the configuration file where you can
set it. This is all you can do from here...)

Not any longer :-)

I added a few lines so it's possible to change the line and write it
direct to extTables.php. As this script is enabled by default, you don't
need any more now.

Attached are also screenshots how this look.

I disabled this functionality for $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT and $BE_USER->uc

vg Steffen