[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9705: Moving a page in Workspace will hide it from editors due to missing access settings of placeholder records

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Nov 9 08:53:14 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

I was able to reproduce the problem, and indeed your patch fixes it.

However, I have changed two small things:
- Reordered the lines (permissions first, then ownerships)
- Changed $this->perms_clause to $perms_clause

See attached patch. +1 for adding this to TYPO3_4-2 and Trunk.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out