[TYPO3-core] FYI: "some" cleanup

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Nov 7 19:48:21 CET 2008

Hi,

> what's not good about removing f.e. empty lines at EOF? They could
> produce output when including such a file before headers are sent.

It's not "not good", but I think the least should be to attach a diff so
that we can see what you did, even if it is trivial. Of course we can
also look at the revisions, but it's easier with a patch.

Some FYI's have bug reports related to them and some not. I agree that
opening a bug report for every minor thing may cause too much overhead,
but maybe we should agree on rules (at least, of thumb ;-) )

Cheers

--

Francois Suter