[TYPO3-core] FYI: "some" cleanup

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Nov 7 17:37:04 CET 2008

Michael Stucki wrote:

Hi Michael,

> was this change discussed before? I'm asking because in case of such a
> big change, I would like to have this list informed about the change.
>
> No need to make a review, just a short poll whether or not this is a
> good thing...

what's not good about removing f.e. empty lines at EOF? They could
produce output when including such a file before headers are sent.

However, trust me that I didn't change anything else. I didn't write to
any list before as they all are no-brainers to me, although there were
quite a lot of them.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner