[TYPO3-core] RFC #9615: Move frontend editing to a system extension

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Nov 7 09:15:47 CET 2008

Jeff Segars schrieb:

> Rather than
> using our own custom exception, we're using the SPL
> UnexpectedValueException instead since that already matches the error case.

I'd like to have a discussion (somewhere else on that topic). We have
now a few exceptions in the core and eg the caching framework added a
bunch of them. I would like to have some guidelines when to use which
exception.

Sidenote: I'm missing the docs the the SPL exceptions. This makes them
hard to use.

Masi