[TYPO3-core] RFC #9615: Move frontend editing to a system extension

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Nov 6 16:49:27 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> Attaching v5 of the patch (hopefully final version for 4.3 Alpha 1).
>
> I took Ingo's suggestion to create t3lib/exception/ for exception
> handling and added PHP/TYPO3 version requirements in ext_emconf.php.
>
> Thanks!
> Jeff

I changed some issues in your v5 patch:
* In typo3/sysext/fe_edit/view/class.tx_feedit_adminpanel.php on line
553 there's a ".." what produces a syntax error
* there are some tabs on blank lines that can be removed (regexp search
"^\t+$")
* In typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php you can remove the $GLOBALS of
'BE_USER'
* Some obvious formatting things

+1 on testing and reading (Phew!)

olly