[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:50:51 CET 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1225624071.22757.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de>Dmitry
 Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi!

>  Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>>   Were you in the Install tool at that moment?
>>
>>   no, i changed localconf direct.

>  Ok, so we need to track it down. I got it only once, after
> changingsession timeout in the Install tool and stayed there. I
> thought it
>  is related to the Install tool.

Thanks for testing guys! I have had those alerts in Firefox only, and
only if Firebug is running. It never happens in other browsers as far
as I can tell. Not sure what causes it, since I don't use alert()
calls anywhere.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 510 days.
You should really try it!