[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #9654: Enable includeLibs also for USER and COA objects

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Nov 3 12:10:05 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> +1 from reading.
>
> The only issue I see is that before the patch you got only one
> "Including libraries" for the global includeLibs configuration. Now you
> get it if for each of the includeLibs properties (both global and local
> to the objects) without much information (unless something breaks and
> the include file isn't found). But not a real problem, this can be
> solved later.
>
> BTW, can you change the wording to "does not exist"? I think it makes
> more sense to use the present tense in an error messages like this.

You're right. The AdminPanel will show multiple times that files were
included - also if that's not true... ;) However, we already have this
behaviour rihgt now when the same USER_INT plugin is integrated several
times on one page.

I've filed a new report in the bugtracker about that:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9722

I'm going to commit this feature in the next few hours.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager