[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Mon Nov 3 10:58:56 CET 2008

Nice to hear, that we have time to provide a 'fits all' solution. ;)
So shall I take this one over?
I think the idea for including into core was from ingo originally.
But I can offer to contribute this one.

As a summary here is the list of requested features:

1. make js in a class, or at least prefix function-names.
2. export js to a separate file.
3. make js compatible to xmenu_layers and the various javascript libraries
out there.
4. provide a compressed version of js too, which should be included by
default.
5. add icon for showing the drag-feature to the user
6. cursor:move; onmouseover
7. mention Ingmar as he had the idea initially.

Anything else I forgot?

Btw: does anyone know if the admPanel is skinnable?
Not really the scope of this one, but maybe of general interest.

Greetz Clemens