[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Nov 1 19:11:43 CET 2008

Clemens Riccabona schrieb:
>> Clemens Riccabona wrote:
>>
>>> But now it works!!!
>> ehhmmm, we need a patch, not a new extension...
>> This here is about integrating the fucntionality into the TYPO3 core.
>>
>> Ingo
>

> I know -> Sunday ok? Don't know if this should go to 4.2.3 and when 4.2.3
> will be released.

It won't be part of 4.2.3. As it's a new feature it will be shipped with
4.3, so there is no need to hurry.

Better take your time to write your code it complies to the requests on
the list (especially the scoping of the code in a JS class or using
function prefixes). Great that you thought about testing the code with
the various JS libs!

Masi