[TYPO3-core] RFC bug #9117: t3lib_parsehtml_proc removes attributes "lang" and "title" of SPAN tags

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 3 09:18:59 CET 2008

Hi Stan,
Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> In this case, I would rather remove most of the procedure as the same
> cleaning may be achieved by configuring entryHTMLparser_db or
> entryHTMLparser_rte.

that make sense to me.

Looking to the usage of htmlparser_proc i only see something in tcemain
and transferdata, they use function evalWriteFile. It seems to be used
from rte only. So the question, makes sense to remove them completely
and put it in rte? Then move the evalWriteFile to parsehtml?

Maybe it sounds radical but the class seems to be a relict when old rte
was integrated in core.

vg Steffen