[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9372: Code in class.tx_tstemplateanalyzer.php don't match with the new CGL

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 3 00:09:59 CET 2008

Hi,

Stefano Kowalke schrieb:

> What do you mean with 'strange line endings'? Settings in Eclipse are Unix.
> Could you give me a hint, maybe the output from patch.
>
> Stefano

the file had empty lines every 2nd row. May be readable with a svn
command but tortoise denied.

Anyway, there are some small issues:
* You added descriptions to functions, but not to all
* when using public/protected with variables, it should be used for
functions as well
* found an issue where empty string is added like $a = '' . $xyz

Sry for that, but if you clean a complete file it should be done complete.

vg Steffen