[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:36:19 CET 2008

Hi!

Jeff Segars wrote:
> I cleaned up the patch and am attaching it here and the bugtracker.
>
> I only gave it a quick sanity check to make sure that it did generally
> work now, but I've reviewed and tested earlier versions of the patch
> also.  Not quite an official +1 from me yet, but I think it should be in
> pretty good shape :)
>
> For testing purposes, its helpful to set
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['sessionTimeout'] to a low value so that the
> login begins to timeout quickly.

Here is more HCI-like adjustments: wider windows, titles, progress
bar running from full to zero, explanation to user what is going on,
better button titles. Screenshots attached. This is not final! We
should also 'No, log out' button to the re-login prompt and do
further clean up. Current code is a mixture of coding styles.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support