[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Sat Nov 1 16:27:20 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> i would like to test it, unfortunally the patch doesn't apply on my side.
>
> And please attach those patches also here in core list.
>
> vg Steffen

Hey Steffen,
I cleaned up the patch and am attaching it here and the bugtracker.

I only gave it a quick sanity check to make sure that it did generally
work now, but I've reviewed and tested earlier versions of the patch
also.  Not quite an official +1 from me yet, but I think it should be in
pretty good shape :)

For testing purposes, its helpful to set
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['sessionTimeout'] to a low value so that the
login begins to timeout quickly.

Thanks!
Jeff