[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9714: Feature for automatic load of compressed library

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 1 10:37:17 CET 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> that might have the disadvantage that the minifying cost extra time
>> and resources each load,
>
> that's why this process should incorporate caching, just like the gif
> builder does - gif builder doesn't rerender things if it doesn't need
> to, does it?

yes, this might an option

> In general +1 for the idea though. Maybe we can wait for Ingmar here?

sure. i didn't knew that he is working on this issue, so let's see what
he suggests.

> Heck we're just about delivering alpha1, this is going to be huge
> already - let there be some stuff left for the coming alphas ;)

difficuult to thrush if there is an idea. In germany we say "was Du
heute kannst besorgen das verschiebe nicht auf morgen" :D what means
something like "A stitch in time saves nine."

vg Steffen