[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9714: Feature for automatic load of compressed library

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Nov 1 01:38:22 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> that might have the disadvantage that the minifying cost extra time and
> resources each load,

that's why this process should incorporate caching, just like the gif
builder does - gif builder doesn't rerender things if it doesn't need
to, does it?

In general +1 for the idea though. Maybe we can wait for Ingmar here?
Heck we're just about delivering alpha1, this is going to be huge
already - let there be some stuff left for the coming alphas ;)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner