[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8515: Speed up tslib_cObj->getTreeList by caching its results

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 26 12:49:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> My question as well. It may be useful for USER_INT extensions to have
> such information in cache. But for USER it is mostly irrelevant. In any
> case storing in database does not hurt, so I am neutral on this.

In our testing framework in oelib, we provide functions for creating
dummy pages that can automatically be cleaned up in tearDown(). This
might collide with the treeList cache in the DB (because then the cache
would need to be cleared as well each time in tearDown which would slow
down the unit tests quite a bit).

Oliver