[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8515: Speed up tslib_cObj->getTreeList by caching its results

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 26 12:17:26 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

some questions concerning the functionality:

- Do we really need to store the cache in the DB or would a cache in a
static variable suffice?
- Why is the cache cleared randomly? I think this will make testing a
lot harder if this isn't deterministic.

Some issue concerning coding style (as decided upon in the CGL session):

- Please use lowercase "true" and "false".
- Please make all lines shorter than 80 characters (also the function
declarations).
- Please align the comments with the code:

   // comment for the next code line
   code ...;

Regards,

Oliver