[TYPO3-core] RFC #4455: pid reset to 10000 in Constant Editor

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat May 24 21:48:53 CEST 2008

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4455

Branches: 4.2 and trunk

Problem: any int+ value in constant editor has 10000 as maximum. Therefore any pid with value higher than 10000 is reset to 10000.

Solution: replace a call to t3lib_div::intInRange to a call to PHP max() function as shown in the patch. There is no need for range in this case.

I consider this as no brainer. So if there are no objections by Tuesday morning, I will  commit it to both branches.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team