[TYPO3-core] SVN maintenance work on Friday (23.05) - Today!

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri May 23 07:10:29 CEST 2008

Good Morning everybody,

as we have announced some days ago, we will work on the SVN migration
from Sourceforge to svn.typo3.org today, Friday, 23. May 2008.

In case there are problems during the migration, we will revert to the
old repository; so please wait with using the new location until the
success of the migration has been announced here.

Summary
=======
- SVN on sourceforge is locked starting on 11:00 (GMT+1, Summer time)
- In the evening, a detailed quality check of the migration will be done
- We will notify you once you can start using the new SVN repository on
https://svn.typo3.org

Times
=====