[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5186: Image width for multiple columns (css_styled_content)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed May 21 22:51:09 CEST 2008

"Ralf Hettinger" <ng at ralfhettinger.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1203331354.5164.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Benjamin Mack schrieb:
>> patch looks good after first reading.
>>
>> Can you make an example so I can test this on my installation?
>
> please refer to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5186 - you'll find
> exemplary
> settings, a screenshot and further description there.
>
> Cheers Ralf

Hey Ralf,

i looked at the description and a fix seems necessary for me.

One question: you use first picture for the rounding difference. That
results in different picture width.
You may say: Hey, come on, it's only 1 px, you never will remark

Ok, may be right, but i know designers who meters all and cry because of one
missing pixel.
So why don't you use the difference with space at the end?

sry for this dainty remark

vg Steffen