[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8441: pageErrorHandling doesn't work with relative files in a subfolder TYPO3 install

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sun May 18 20:09:10 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1211012930.25363.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de>Martin
 Kutschker <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> wrote:
>  Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>>   Christoph Koehler wrote:
>>>   Problem:
>>>   pageErrorHandling doesn't work with relative files in a subfolder
>>> TYPO3 install
>>
>>   Neither bug, nor patch tells how to reproduce and test the
>> problem.  Could not, sorry :(

>  I think it's invoked when you have an installation like
> http://domain/prefix/index.php and have an error page like
>  "error.html".

>  The way I read his report Christoph expects
> http://domain/prefix/error.html but gets http://domain/error.html.

That's it. My TYPO3 install on localhost is in a subfolder, so I have
<http://localhost/sub1/,> <http://localhost/sub2/,> etc. When I set my
error page to fileadmin/404.html, it always tells me that
<http://localhost/fileadmin/404.html> doesn't exist, which is of
course true.

Added more info to the bug report.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 341 days.
You should really try it!