[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8445: Align group fields in TCEforms

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun May 18 19:50:37 CEST 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211128238.14490.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>> Georg Ringer wrote:
>>> +TABLE.typo3-TCEforms .icons {
>>> should be
>>> +table.typo3-TCEforms .icons {
>>
>> They are not case sensitive and using upper case helps to see HTML
>> elements quickly.
>
> I agree. However use the same case as in tze rest of the file, which is
> upper case anyway.
>
> Masi

yes, this is the case in all CSS-Files by history.

We never did a CGL for CSS, which could be done in future.
Indeed uppercase for HTML-tags is something outdated, used by Microsoft in
the past.

Modern style is to use lowercase everywhere, forbid underscore etc.
But this may be off topic here, thx for testing!

vg Steffen