[TYPO3-core] RFC #7906: Add icon to selected entry (currently icons are only shown in dropdown)

Kasper Ligaard kasperligaard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:42:13 CEST 2008

On man, 2008-03-31 at 20:55 +0200, Oliver Hader wrote:
> Would there be a possibility to put the static styles (bg-pos, padding,
> bg-repeat, ...) to stylesheet.css?

Very fine by me. Somebody who knows about that should do it. While they
are at it, the styles found in t3lib_div->optionTagStyle() should be
moved to a stylesheet too.

> Furthermore, long entries of extensions, which do not have an icon yet,
> are cropped (see screenshot in attachment for a plugin with the name
> "Newsletter Subscription")

The attached patch insert a check for whether a result was actually
returned in $selectIconFile. Only if there was do we insert the style
tag. I have not tested, so please report if it works as desired.

Note: Since the first pathc is already committed, the attached patch is
against the latest revision.

Regards, Kasper